Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cinnamon Honey Butter

I made honey butter a few weeks ago and it was just okay.  Then I found this recipe which includes powdered sugar and that made all the difference.  So yummy.  I added cinnamon to the recipe and just eyeballed it.

Honey Butter
Ingredients:
2 sticks real butter, (close to room temp- works best when slightly chilled still.)
2/3 C honey
¾ C powdered sugar
(If your butter is too soft, you’ll end up with a gooey mess, so I just leave it out on the counter for about 20 minutes or so before beating and it turns out nice and fluffy)
Just place it all in a bowl and beat with an electric hand-mixer for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed.  Serve at room temp with warm rolls, scones, breadsticks, corn bread, waffles, toast, ….need I go on?

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/05/honey-butter/

No comments:

Post a Comment