Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Marvelous Chicken Marinade

Ok, I hate the name of this marinade...someone needs to come up with something more creative.  :)  But the flavor is really good.  Some of the ingredient amounts kind of scared me but I decided to try it anyway and it was great.  Originally she called for 3 heaping tablespoons of minced garlic and 3 tablespoons of pepper so I cut those down.  Jeff said he loved it and gave it 4 stars and he hates mustard with a passion.  So if you're worried about the mustard, don't worry - it's not mustardy.  :)

Marvelous Chicken Marinade

1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoons dry Mustard
1 tablespoons Pepper
1/3 cup Seasoned Rice Vineagar
1 1/2 tablespoons dried Parsley 
2-3 Garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup Lemon Juice

Measure ingredients and pour into bag.
Zip bag closed and shake to mix everything up.
Add meat to Ziploc baggie.
 Make sure all of the meat is covered. 
 Let marinate for 4 hours or longer.*
I usually flip my bag over after the first two hours.
Remember the longer it marinates the better it is!

Yeah...so...I let mine marinate for 30 minutes because, you know...I never read a recipe ahead of time. :)  

Recipe slightly adapted from: http://robynsview.com/marvelous-marinade-the-best-marinade-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment