Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Goat Cheese and Tomato Toast

I was trying to figure out a way to use up some of the goat cheese that I bought and I made this for lunch one day. It was tasty! I don't know that you could call it a "recipe" but I'm posting it here anyway. :) You could also do this on small baguette slices for an easy appetizer. I think it would also be good with feta cheese.

Goat Cheese and Tomato Toast

Good, multi-grain bread
Fresh Tomatoes, sliced
Goat Cheese
Italian Seasoning
Crushed Rosemary

Slice the bread about 1/2" think. Put sliced tomatoes, in a single layer, on top of bread. Sprinkle with crushed rosemary and Italian Seasoning to taste. Crumble goat cheese on top. Put under broiler in oven or toaster oven until cheese is golden brown. Watch closely so that it doesn't burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment