Sunday, September 30, 2012

No Bake Chocolate Cookies - Version 2

I love no back chocolate cookies - yum!  You know the ones you make on the stove top then put in the fridge?  Yeah, we all like them.  The only problem is that they have peanut butter in them so Dad and Becky can't have them which is pretty sad really.  I was trying to decide what you might be able to use in place of peanut butter that would make them ok for everyone and it hit me - the thing that is the answer to most of life's important questions - Nutella!  Duh.  Why hadn't I thought of this before?  So, I whipped up a batch to see if it would really work.  It did.  And it might even be an improvement on the original recipe.  (Although I still love the original and will enjoy those any time!)

See, they even look the same:



So next time you make these you might consider swapping out Nutella for the peanut butter.  Mmmm, mmm!


1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I have a jar I need to use and Xander can finally eat some of these (he's allergic too). You are so smart!

    ReplyDelete