Thursday, February 25, 2010

Excellent Fish Coating

I'm trying to clean out my binder of recipes I've gathered and typing up ones that were on magazine pages, etc. So I figured I'd post some of them on the blog too.  Be careful not to add too much garlic salt in this recipe or it gets way to salty.

Excellent Fish Coating
2 T. oil
2 T. water
1 envelope Italian dressing mix
Italian bread crumbs (maybe 1/2 c.)
Garlic salt, to taste
Fish fillets (Tilapia, Cod, whatever you want, but maybe not salmon)

Mix oil, water and dressing mix.  Combine bread crumbs and garlic salt in another bowl.  Dip fish in dressing mix and then in bread crumbs.  Fry in oil on the stove or bake on a greased baking sheet at 425 until done (10-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish).

1 comment:

  1. A great idea to clean up old recipes - I always had tons I cut out and a few times I've just tossed them all in the trash and started over. I'm glad you're only posting ones you've tried ;D

    ReplyDelete