Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Juciest Hamburgers Ever

O.k., I didn't name these the "juciest ever" but they are really yummy and moist. Unless you char them, then I suppose you can make them dry. : ) Anyway, I got the recipe from Allrecipes.com. You could easily add or subtract spices according to your tastes. Yum yum!
I also cut it in half because the original recipe was for 8 servings.

Juiciest Hamburgers Ever

1 pound ground beef
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons dry
bread crumbs
1 tablespoon and 1-1/2
teaspoons evaporated milk
1 tablespoon Worcestershire
sauce
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 clove garlic, minced

Directions:
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Serves 4

4 comments:

  1. Haha oh man I almost had a heart attack there for a minute... I thought this was posted by Carrie! Carrie saying a hamburger is yummy??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It was right in the middle of all the freezer recipes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comments! Made Carrie and I laugh big time (you're so right!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?? You didn't think that post was perfectly normal for me?? hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete